• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Deserved win for Hungary now. Massively disappointed in Austria, thought they would be better than this.

Marcel Koller giving Wilmots a run for his money for worst management of the tournament so far.

Marcel Koller giving Wilmots a run for his money for worst management of the tournament so far.

Yeah i think that's part of the reason too, Hungary looked like they knew their roles whereas Austria didn't. Doesn't help when the players just have terrible games like Fuchs did but they will struggle to go through now imo.

Think it has shown so far when a team has really known what the coach wants from them. Italy and Hungary in the last two days have looked cohesive and strong against teams with players you would say of better quality.

Think it has shown so far when a team has really known what the coach wants from them. Italy and Hungary in the last two days have looked cohesive and strong against teams with players you would say of better quality.

Is this the fault of the coach or big ego's within the playing squads who have no wish to work on team shape and team ethics.

Is this the fault of the coach or big ego's within the playing squads who have no wish to work on team shape and team ethics.

Wilmots has been manager long enough to know who has the work ethic required to do well at this level. If he is still picking players lacking in those areas that is his fault I think.

Blimey - how often does Ronaldo miss a chance like that? Not an easy technique but usually that's a goal for him!

Another good game this. Plenty of intensity from both sides, pretty even I'd say.

FFS Nani, don't know just can't stand Portugal.

Good move that and a cool finish.

Decent goal, non-existent marking from the Icelandic's.

Gone for Portugal win with both teams scoring in this, Iceland's recent form looks pretty shit but they still tend to score.

Iceland working extremely hard without the ball then breaking with speed. Could be out on their legs about the hour mark.

Back