• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Kane's come in for a bit of a stick on the thread tonight but he's been absolutely tireless - not much has come off for him but he's still done a very good job for the team. Perfect centre forward for any of the systems we play.

Kane's come in for a bit of a stick on the thread tonight but he's been absolutely tireless - not much has come off for him but he's still done a very good job for the team. Perfect centre forward for any of the systems we play.

Don't disagree, but he seems to be slightly off the pace. Poor touches etc.

Sterling is another who's failed to deliver for me, no end product and lost the incentive way too many times.

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

England have done this well tonight. Kept Russia in the box pretty well.

Agree that Kane has worked tirelessly, but has looked half a yeard of the pace of the game

Plus not needed to take corners - we have others that can do that

This is going to kick off after isn't it? Russian fans setting off some serious ordnance

I don't believe it. Not pushing out after clearing a corner, basic stuff.

Then again this is only Russia who have not really given much of a challenge at the back - further intothe competition (assuming that we get there) there will be sides that do.

As I type Russia equalise - wasn't watching so no idea what happened - penalty for not being 2 up in the first half which we should have been

Got what we deserved. Didn't convert our dominance in the first half and didn't make necessary subs when needed in the second half. Tough shit.

Back