• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I'm amazed you don't play fantasy Alan. Thought it'd be right up your street.

You're always welcome to join our DraftKings game whenever you want.
Appreciate it! I toy with the idea every now and again but honestly I don’t think I need another thing in my life to lose at. 😉
Its tough watching someone basically lose their job live on TV. But man those misses were baaaad.
Shame, too, as Piniero had been really reliable up til today. But to miss a game-winning PAT, of all things… Yeesh.

Appreciate it! I toy with the idea every now and again but honestly I don’t think I need another thing in my life to lose at. 😉

Shame, too, as Piniero had been really reliable up til today. But to miss a game-winning PAT, of all things… Yeesh.
To be fair the PAT was a longer miss than the OT field goal due to the taunting penalty.

Love scary Terry. Such a clutch player, 2 game winning snags against elite corners in the past 2 weeks.

The way the Bills played against the Packers last night and the way the Eagles are playing right now I'd say the Eagles are clear Super Bowl favourites. They'd have steamrollered the Bills last night.

Too early to predict I think. Injuries aside you'd say the offense will put up points on anyone. The defense has played Goff, Cousins, Wentz, Lawrence, Murray, Rush and Pickett with Mills, Heinicke, and Ehlinger the next 3 up. Of that 10 you have a couple of slightly above average QBs and a lot of inexperience/dross. You can only beat who is in front of you, but I'm still in the cautiously optimistic rather than downright excited camp.

I'm not sure Jimmy G is good enough if they are forced into a game that relies on a passing attack. Their D is nasty though.
Funnily enough, that means they match up decently against Buffalo. To the extent that any team not from Missouri can do, anyway.

I'm not sure Jimmy G is good enough if they are forced into a game that relies on a passing attack. Their D is nasty though.
They aren't getting the number 1 seed so asking the running game and defense to win 4 play off matches is too much imo.

Chase Claypool for a potential top 40 draft pick. Omar Khan is a genius.

Killed the market for others by the looks of it. Getting traded as a WR to a team who doesn't throw the ball must be fun.

Killed the market for others by the looks of it. Getting traded as a WR to a team who doesn't throw the ball must be fun.
Coming from a team QB'd by either Trubisky or Pickett, probably much of a muchness to him.

Only the Titans with worse passing. You'd veto that move as a player.

Pickett looks useful.

Your man Lawrence looks really poor.

I'm not sure man.

He's missing a lot of wide open receivers and throwing bad ints. Flashed some good stuff but his arm talent is only ok so he needs to really process quickly. Hopefully it'll come.

I'm not sure man.

He's missing a lot of wide open receivers and throwing bad ints. Flashed some good stuff but his arm talent is only ok so he needs to really process quickly. Hopefully it'll come.
Reading a fair amount and Pickett before and after Sunday's game there seems a general view that his weaknesses are pretty typical for a rookie, but he's being killed by his OC Canada(?) and a swinging gate of an OL

Pickett looks useful.

Your man Lawrence looks really poor.
Got no special love for Lawrence but it is definitely a shame to see another great prospect ruined.

Reading a fair amount and Pickett before and after Sunday's game there seems a general view that his weaknesses are pretty typical for a rookie, but he's being killed by his OC Canada(?) and a swinging gate of an OL

Canada is really poor but the Oline have been more than passable pass blocking. They can't run block consistently and they tend to commit a stupid amount of penalties but Kenny has plenty of time, he's actually run himself into a few sacks.

I'm not sure man.

I saw a stat flash up on Red zone that he's fine in the 1st and 3rd quarters, but horrendous in the 2nd and 4th. Hints at a mentality issue rather than technical.

Back