• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nerdy Dr Who Geekfest Thread

Genesis of the Daleks

:confused-smiley-013

dalekgen.jpg

That's a bit sick. You know full well that Davros couldn't drum.

Have you seen Genesis of the Daleks yet? That's my all time favourite.

Nope only seen the first two stories,The Robot and the Ark in Space.It's coming soon I see so I will get to it this weekend.

Nope only seen the first two stories,The Robot and the Ark in Space.It's coming soon I see so I will get to it this weekend.

There's a 2 parter (The Sontaran Experiment) beforehand which is a nice little appetiser before the main feature.

Absolutely gutted.

I feel like I did on July 13th 1999.

Don't do it Matt. You're irreplaceable.

I wonder if they will try and get Benny Cumberwotsit to do the gig

He's the only person I could think who'd be suitable but can't see him doing it.

Following Smith will be nigh on impossible. He's my 2nd favourite Doctor.

Only thing to do is give Tom Baker a call.

He's the only person I could think who'd be suitable but can't see him doing it.

Was Smith well known before Dr Who?

I think I still slightly prefer Tennant but Matt Smith has really grown on me - he's brilliant!

You will love this.

The Sun readers vote for their next choice (done in March)

Winner - BENEDICT Cumberbatch
Runner Up - David Tennant
Third - JAMES CORDEN
Fourth - Miranda Hart
Fifth - Laurence Fox

I really really really really really really really really really hopes it is JC, just to see you have a Deutsch Dean Saunders Style meltdown and THEN I hope they announce his partner will be....Adrian Chiles.

Oh, how I would laugh

I'd love Benedict Cumberbatch to do it, not sure he'd suit the role, it's hard to imagine him playing anything other than Sherlock, which he plays fantastically I might add.

Martin Freeman is perfect doctor material if cumberbartch isnt interested

You will love this.

The Sun readers vote for their next choice (done in March)

Winner - BENEDICT Cumberbatch
Runner Up - David Tennant
Third - JAMES CORDEN
Fourth - Miranda Hart
Fifth - Laurence Fox

I really really really really really really really really really hopes it is JC, just to see you have a Deutsch Dean Saunders Style meltdown and THEN I hope they announce his partner will be....Adrian Chiles.

Oh, how I would laugh

I will resign from the Internet.

And defriend you from everything I possibly could.

I'm in two minds about it,but we all knew it was coming.Tom Baker only needed 3 episodes to overtake Smith for me.It's now Tennant>Eccleston>T.Baker>Smith>Pertwee.

Not Smith's fault btw,there are producers/directors who tell the actors how to act the scenes,I'll never understand why they let Smith be so over the top zany and Tennant so over the top shouty and emotional.We seem to be blaming the actors tho...not fair.

1.We know what we have and Smith did a fine job,no denying that.
2.BBC has a very good track record when it comes to the doctors imo,so I'm not really worried,now if it was Steve Morgan choosing....well. :)

I think Jonny Lee Miller would be brilliant but he's too known and too busy now I imagine.

My fave is still Tennant but Smith was good.. even if I haven't exactly enjoyed the series he has been in (not his fault). Did I read someone touting Damien Lewis on twitter or was that someone joking? That would be weird.

Back