• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Good call, Machin. I'll have me some KC too.

Machin - Who's the naked chick on Zelig's twitter background? Someone you know?

Her name is Anita DeBauch - she's a pro model. One of my mates is an aspiring photographer and spends many hours taking photos of half naked tattooed ladies. It was him who sorted it out and did the shoot for us.

He's pretty good actually. Started off just photographing his better looking friends and built up his portfolio that way. There are a few websites with just as many, if not more, models looking for photographers than the other way round so finding models is pretty easy. He's working his way up to some working better known models and getting some good magazine work as a result.
The great news is he's started using the room next to where we (the band) practice and record. Sweet jesus!

www.edwardrobert.com - some potential for NSFW content!

Tell him not to let massive zips get in the way of the models next time.

Picked up Rihanna - Loud the other day, what a fantastic album.

How can Amelia Lily's "Winners" Single be on sale on HMV when XFactor hasn't even finished?

Af_-Qb_CQAAfetj.png:large

More to the point, what the fucking fuck are you doing looking for that?!

Fear not, I'm not. It's doing the rounds on Twitter. More than likely a fake someone has knocked up in Photo Shop

I don't know if the lads at work are playing me up, but has anyone ever heard of a group called Cradle of Filth?

Just dug out a copy of the Judgement Night soundtrack, not the best movie in the world, but the soundtrack for me was pretty awesome!

Cradle of Filth definatelty exist, i have one of their songs as my alarm on my phone to wake me up!

Back