• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Gary Davies and Bruno Brookes will be MC's apparently. V has always been seen as a watered down festival, but that is a line up that Coldplay would improve!

It's a line up that Northern Uproar and Menswear would improve.

I can live with throwaway pop music but not at a festival.

Holy crap that's horrendous.

Like Deutsch says, throwaway pop music doesn't belong at festivals. I remember seeing Daphne & Celeste at a V Festival, and they got bottles full of piss thrown at them.

Just seen the Son of Dave is touring in May. Know your a fan Langers?

Just seen the Son of Dave is touring in May. Know your a fan Langers?

That may be me, however langers should definitely go to the gig!

I'm hoping to go - waiting on a mate.

That's fucking terrible.
In the year of its 21st birthday, a festival that will be attended by people five years younger than it on average.

chameleons vox (ie Mark Burgess) are playing oobleck 2 days after the son of dave gig. i'm hopeful burgess is touring the Chams 2nd album, what does anything mean, basically?, assuming his new guys have learnt how to play it all. stunning album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIlEM0US71Q

Niiiiice lineup. Bentley Rhythm Ace performing again, would be good to see that.

I think it is very varied. For example, I really dislike cast!

That said, I've never caught the bluetones.
Interesting blasts from the past would include credit to the nation, space monkeys (back in the day their album was superb! Dated a bit now), cut la roc, will white, and as you say, bentleys.

I think it is very varied. For example, I really dislike cast!

That said, I've never caught the bluetones.
Interesting blasts from the past would include credit to the nation, space monkeys (back in the day their album was superb! Dated a bit now), cut la roc, will white, and as you say, bentleys.

Paul Hartnoll DJ'ing too. I've seen him twice and he mostly spins Orbital tunes, with a twist

Oooooh - shiny

I have the Lyceum and Donington shows from the Ride The Lightning Tour on bootleg tapes from years ago. I also already have the Jump in The Fire and Creeping Death picture discs in my original collection.

I now will wager that both of those sets will be phenomenally expensive.

Back