• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

I like both but I'm definitely in more of a "upbeat happy songs" mood this week

I like both but I'm definitely in more of a "upbeat happy songs" mood this week

Yeah it's splitting hairs, as painful as it should be to admit, girl's made some good songs.

I do love this cover though...

I'm an unabashed fan of girlpop, so it's no shame admitting it on this end. :icon_mrgreen:

my favorite album of last year combined my two favorite genres-- girl pop and metal! babymetal ftw!

I'm an unabashed fan of girlpop, so it's no shame admitting it on this end. :icon_mrgreen:

my favorite album of last year combined my two favorite genres-- girl pop and metal! babymetal ftw!

you've been missed t3ch, despite your musical nuances ;)

surely you mean my most excellent tastes in music? :devilsmile:

Underworld AND The Chemical Brothers confirmed for bestival.
Oh My. I wish I had some money...

Wellers off on tour in november again I see.

Public Enemy are headlining NASS festival. I hope they do a few warm up shows.

Intriguing. Abba metal. I think I prefer Within Temptation for that genre, but I like the chorus and the singer can seriously wail.

Went to see the Kaiser Chiefs at the 02 last night (I know they ain't the most popular band on here, but fuck you all as 90% of "music" posted on this forum is bollocks....). Excellent gig and Ricky Wilson is a top front man.

Now, the support act Public Service Broadcasting......Started well but they were a bit boring and samey by the end. You have 4 blokes standing still on stage playing instruments whilst the lyrics are basically clips taken from old TV programmes or computer generated (think Mr S Hawkins if he was in a band). The concept is good but they need something else as they are boring to watch.

Damn straight!

FWIW I saw Kaiser Cheifs a few years ago. Mate took me, as he was desperate to see the hype around the pigeon detectives who were supporting.

Pigeon detectives were absolute turd. :icon_lol:
Kaiser Cheifs put on a good show, but the music was a bit bland imo, nothing original, bit of specials here, bit of thin lizzy there, bit of madness here, bit of imitation floyd there. Very meh.

I refer you to the first part of my post in brackets.

Went to see the Kaiser Chiefs at the 02 last night (I know they ain't the most popular band on here, but $#@! you all as 90% of "music" posted on this forum is bollocks

haven't I posted about 70% of the stuff on here?

Dunno. I look, listen, say what the fuck is this and move on to reading people moaning about Matt Doherty, say what the fuck, move on to Twitter and then cry.

My favourite band Incubus are back. This song is very un-incubus but a definite grower.

Back