• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Wondered if langers was aware I am Kloot release a live album (& tour) in march?

Gonna threaten me with the ban hammer for that? :smarmy:

Tour - yes. Live album - I'd heard rumours.

I notice they're not coming to Brum on their tour though. That annoyed me.

To truly appreciate Hendrix you have to understand what a true pioneer he was with the instrument. It also doesn't hurt to place him within the context of Vietnam.

I'll just continue not appreciating him,I only said I think he's overrated.Don't think I've ever heard anyone say "let's put on some Jimi Hendrix!" btw. :)

I'll just continue not appreciating him, Entirely your prerogative mate, but everything should be appreciated, even the Spice Girls should be appreciated for what they did
I only said I think he's overrated. And you are wrong
Don't think I've ever heard anyone say "let's put on some Jimi Hendrix!" btw. I suppose with approximately 50 million album sales, do you not think anyone's ever said "let's put on some Jimi Hendrix"

:)

Entirely your prerogative mate, but everything should be appreciated, even the Spice Girls should be appreciated for what they did. Ofcourse,just not by me.
And you are wrong. No you're wrong!
I suppose with approximately 50 million album sales, do you not think anyone's ever said "let's put on some Jimi Hendrix". He sold 50 mill?? I guess people didn't have anything else to spend on back then,still sounds massive.

Take that! ;)

And I'm not referring to the rubbish boi band!

Your turn sir.

Basically sir, and I hope you take this in the heartfelt and genuine way it is meant

WASH YOUR FUCKING EARS OUT

Blasted Carter USMs The Love Album last night.
Ah, what it was like to be a snotty teenager. Was impressed with the remastered version though.

Ah, what it was like to be a snotty teenager. Was impressed with the remastered version though.

How strange...I was looking through my cds yesterday and dug out 1992 to listen to

Little bit weird...
Bogged down with work on Wednesday, so was tied to the office for the majority of the day, plugged in the headphones and went on youtube, 101 Damnations was played in it's entirety!

I always loved Worry Bomb by Carter. I was just a year or two too young to get into them properly.

My sister was well into Carter. Bloody loved them, she did.

Saw them a couple of times when I was at University. They were pretty good live.

Worry Bomb is a decent album. I got that with a bonus live cd.
Saw them at reading in 1995 & they were ace.

Sorry, LJ. I don't post on weekends. PSB did a session for Marc Riley on 6 last week where they played a few tracks from the album. I have to say I've never really got into them - can appreciate it, but not really love it - but the new stuff sounds excellent. I think you can listen again on the 6 Music website.

And yes, you should be mildly excited about a new Go Team album. They haven't matched Thunder, you're right, but all their (his?) stuff is pretty listenable, I think.

Back