• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Just googled her. And realised why I'd never heard of her. Seriously - I hadn't!

X-Factor contestant from 2 years ago. Voice a bit like her from the Cranberries. Forgot the words to Mmmbop on a live show

Sing the song so we know what you going on about

I do know, just heard it a couple of times and liked it. Thought it was her, but it's not.

Sigue Sigue Sputnik (remember them?) are playing The End in Bham in Feb/March...

Oh, & Penk, WTF you talkin 'bout?

Chvrches announce 3 dates, but manchester, bristol or london ain't an option for me...

So I Am Kloot won't come to me.

So I shall go to I Am Kloot.

Manchester Ritz. February 15th. Cannot WAIT.

You had your chance when I told you they were touring...

They're not playing anywhere near here though so I just thought 'fuck it'.

Got some money for Christmas so I'm taking my wife to Manchester for the weekend to see them.

I'm off to Manc land in May (not for music but comedy) so I will be avoiding asking you lot for places to go as I don't want to trawl around shite student pubs...........

I'm off to Manc land in May (not for music but comedy) so I will be avoiding asking you lot for places to go as I don't want to trawl around shite student pubs...........

You forget that I was also there as a respectable young professional.

They're not playing anywhere near here though so I just thought 'fuck it'.

Got some money for Christmas so I'm taking my wife to Manchester for the weekend to see them.

To be fair, it was unlikely they'd play another midlands show so soon after doing Warwick arts.

I'm going to see James (the band, not the fucking twat who posts here...) in manchester, as their midlands show is Birmingham Acadaemy, which is a fucking shocking venue. It is so bad I refuse to ever pay to get in there again. Indeed, I am going to see the specials at de montford hall Leicester, as the specials are doing the academy as well.

I was with you right up until the word "respectable"......

Back