• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Hughes sacked by Bradford. That's him done for good surely.
This is exactly the type of dipshit I expect Charlotte to hire when we get rid of Lattanzio tbh.

Paddy wanted us to get him in late 2012 when we were struggling under Solbakken.

Of course we just went and got a worse Welsh manager.

Paddy wanted us to get him in late 2012 when we were struggling under Solbakken.

Of course we just went and got a worse Welsh manager.
He had Stoke looking actually okay for a minute before the wheels came off IIRC. Don't think I've heard him come up in a positive context since.

He had Stoke looking actually okay for a minute before the wheels came off IIRC. Don't think I've heard him come up in a positive context since.

He was a decent manager with Wales and Blackburn. Fulham to a point too though he got a bit weird with wanting water bottles to point the right way and started his strange handshake stuff. Out of his depth at City and appalling at QPR.

He did the transition from Pulis well enough at Stoke but we totally broke his team when we beat them in the cup. Just shocking form after that (all got PTSD from Doherty scoring a free kick against them I reckon).

Something happen behind the scenes? Totally bizarre on the surface of it.

I got stuck in a bit of a Twitter replies hole on him earlier, apparently the football is dogshit and with their relative attacking strength they're spawning and boring their way to results that aren't particularly sustainable.

Sounds quite familiar

Stoke just seem cursed. I guess they should stop appointing ropey managers though

Wayne Rooney has left his role as D.C. United head coach after 15 months.

Wonder where he’ll end up?

Wayne Rooney has left his role as D.C. United head coach after 15 months.

Wonder where he’ll end up?
There were rumours of him going to Blues the other week though that was if Eustace went to Rangers

He'll end up at Blues, everyone will say how unlucky Eustace is to lose his job and then he'll do badly. Classic American owner who doesn't understand football but wants a name move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back