• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he'll need to cut his cloth accordingly in the transfer market too.

Glenn Hoddle has confirmed that he is very interested in taking over as England manager.

Glenn Hoddle has confirmed that he is very interested in taking over as England manager.

Good,let him do it,make a balls of it,then perhaps the media will shut up about how great he is

So has Redknapp. Fuck me it's a good job there's the possibility of something good going on at Wolves because the international team affairs at the moment are fucking rancid.

So has Redknapp. $#@! me it's a good job there's the possibility of something good going on at Wolves because the international team affairs at the moment are $#@!ing rancid.

Hoddle and Redknapp for England? Give me strength. They are both dated as coaches. Hoddles time here makes Hodgsons efforts look world class. And let us not forget the reasons he quit last time were ever so slightly disturbing. Dont get me started on Eileen! As for old floppy chops...............

The fact that the pair are even mentioned in the same breath as the vacancy just goes to show that people have very short memories and/or a complete lack of knowledge about the game of football. Unfortunately they appear to be in the vast majority.

A chat with someone I've known for a while the other day ended quite abruptly when 'Hoddle for England' was brought up, I pointed to his being an utter cunt for Wolves, he argued he did a good job and played great football and only left the club as he wasn't given any money to spend and was shit on by the board, and that the legend was too good to be treated like that. He could see my piss boiling and after a quick bout of verbal from me we left it there.

Astounding really.

The fact that the pair are even mentioned in the same breath as the vacancy just goes to show that people have very short memories and/or a complete lack of knowledge about the game of football. Unfortunately they appear to be in the vast majority.

A chat with someone I've known for a while the other day ended quite abruptly when 'Hoddle for England' was brought up, I pointed to his being an utter $#@! for Wolves, he argued he did a good job and played great football and only left the club as he wasn't given any money to spend and was $#@! on by the board, and that the legend was too good to be treated like that. He could see my piss boiling and after a quick bout of verbal from me we left it there.

Astounding really.

Agreed. He was a complete numpty here. England record 17-6-5 so did ok ish. Beaten by Italy Brazil Argentina Sweden and Chile. Terry Venables had only one defeat in his 24 games in charge but lots of draws. 11-12-1. In competition matches Sven only lost 3 out of 38. 26-9-3 so if we were in any way going back to go forwards Sven has a better record than Hoddle. But you just dont go back to any of them. Eddie Howe is a good shout but I would also have no issue with Slaven Bilic. I like the way he approaches things, he stays calm, he spots the little things and West Ham over performed under him for much of last season.

I'd have Bilic in a heartbeat but he's not going to drop his current gig for England unfortunately. Way too early for Howe too.

It'll certainly feel like a prison sentence being there that long...

I don't like Klopp being at Liverpool. I think Klopp is great, but it's fucking Liverpool.

It's like Eric Clapton playing with Kasabian.

Yeah, he takes the fun out of hating them. I think they'll do very well this season.

I don't like Klopp being at Liverpool. I think Klopp is great, but it's fucking Liverpool.

It's like Eric Clapton playing with Kasabian.

There's plenty of reasons to hate Clapton

Clapton may be a good guitarist, but he's a phenomenal racist. And it wasn't "a joke". He repeated it in 2004 and 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back