• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Warrior Nun and Cursed both have exactly the same concept/story. I watched the former but didn't bother with the latter.

Warrior Nun was loads better. Cursed was way too slow and only properly perked up in the last episode. Shame really as there were some properly decent actors cast.

The Twilight Zone - Second series of the new lot finished. 6 good, 2 shite, 2 WTF. Better than the first season.

Remember when I saw it, I was like, wait....what.....really :)

I watched the opening sequence last night and thought ‘Fucking hell he looks like Neymar’ and then his name popped up in the opening credits.

The only one downside to Money Heist is that I’ll have ‘Boom boom ciao’ stuck in my head forever.

Bella Ciao, Bella Ciao, Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao!

The first time Berlin and the Prof sang that I actually quite liked it.

Don't know why, but I have a visceral hatred of Monkey. Makes my skin crawl

I loved Monkey (and The Water Margin, to a lesser effect) apart from Tripitaka, a young girl posing as a boy monk, as a 12 / 13 year old, it was very confusing :)

Of all of them i still think The Flashing Blade had the best theme song

Teenage Bounty Hunters dropped on Netflix today. I've only seen half an episode so far, but it's definitely funny.

Finished Money Heist today and I now feel like there's a big void in my life. Superb stuff.

Finished Money Heist today and I now feel like there's a big void in my life. Superb stuff.

The idea of subtitles was putting me off, but I'm getting used to them whilst watching Narcos.

I love watching foreign stuff with subtitles, got used to them watching Jackie Chan's old stuff.

Back