• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2024/25

Roma's owner has agreed a deal with Moshiri for Everton.

Sad day all round. RIP Kevin Campbell aged 54

Sad day all round. RIP Kevin Campbell aged 54
I know he had been in hospital for the past couple of weeks. Prior to that he was a regular on TS when Arsenal and Everton were being discussed.

Not looking great for Alan Hansen either.

Sad times

Ronaldinho doesn't like seeing Wolves players playing for Brazil

“That’s it guys, I will not watch any Brazil game at the Copa América nor celebrate any victory”.

“I’ve had enough. It’s a sad moment for those who love Brazilian football. It’s hard now to find the spirit to watch the games”.

“It’s one of the worst teams in the recent years, no respectable leaders, only average players for the majority”.

“I’ve never seen a situation as bad as this. Lack of love for Brazil shirt and lack of football”.

“Our performance has been one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, it’s such a shame”.

Great encouragement for the current Brazil squad

From his generation the Brazil team was full of world superstars. Not really the same anymore other than a small handful.

Players like Guimaraes, Paqueta and our Gomes are all very good players. But the clubs they are playing for aren’t big on the global stage.

Brasil have been "Europeaned" to a certain extent, same with Argentina really. No country really produces maverick purely flair players any more.

Absolute scum. Roberto Baggio is not only one of the finest footballers ever but also a very kind and humble family man. I hope they catch the scum

You would think the police getting hold of them rather than some fans would probably be preferable.

I get why Blues fans like their owners, they've mostly had a series of shite ones for the last 50 years and these talk a good game. However that shows they are in it for their own egos and don't understand the core values of owning a club. Wrexham are legally financially doped to the eyeballs, but their owners seem to get the fan side of things and wouldn't want to do something as crass as that.

I get why Blues fans like their owners, they've mostly had a series of shite ones for the last 50 years and these talk a good game. However that shows they are in it for their own egos and don't understand the core values of owning a club. Wrexham are legally financially doped to the eyeballs, but their owners seem to get the fan side of things and wouldn't want to do something as crass as that.
The Blues fans have properly drunk the Kool-Aid, yeah there's a lot of positive stuff after a dismal decade or more but they seem to think relegation was all part of the plan somehow, and loads of them will back this as "the owners know best". Garry Cook was a liability 15 years ago at Man City and he's no different now.

Enjoy Mansfield and Stevenage.

Welcome to Birmingham (Alabama), new series launching soon?

Back