• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2024/25

Not the first time Leicester have benefitted either.

Remember 2002/03 when they entered administration, no penalties and finished runners up.

The 10 point administration deductions were only implemented after complaints by others about Leicester.

Their club secretaries earn their corn.
They invented another company IIRC to move their money and deflect the authorities.

Talking of tickets. Sheffield Utd’s trip to Portsmouth…

IMG_1968.jpeg

When I sneeze I do about eight in a row, my knees are too old to be up and downing like that.

I mean I can see the medical idea behind the advice that having your body braced and then having a massive sneeze could cause a bit of stress, and bent knees could guard against that. However, the expression is a completely new discovery for me.

I once re-broke a cracked rib that was healing by sneezing. Quirk showed great sympathy and bought me the Mr Sneeze Mr Men book. I always knew he was a bit of a wrong 'un.

It's one of the reasons Jeff Shi gets away with it. Loads of clubs increasingly treat their longest-standing "customers" like shit.

I know Wolves don't want people like me any more. Until they need people like me.

In all seriousness though the guy is going to buy the tickets. He's part of the problem, in his position I would as well, but if you do your email is just noise

This absolute fucking despicable cunt

Has bounced around different non league clubs in London and Essex while he’s been charged but not told anyone too leaving a lot of semi pro clubs scrambling to defend themselves for employing him.

Regardless, despicable and utterly devastating for the young girl and her family

Back