• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birmingham City were 8th when they appointed Rooney. Now 18th with one point from his five games in charge.

Kane has set a new Bundesliga record for the most goals scored after 11 games with 17, and has already outscored last season's joint-top scorers of the Bundesliga - Christopher Nkunku and Niclas Fullkrug who finished on 16 goals each.

Some going that.

Birmingham City were 8th when the appointed Rooney. Now 18th.

League position was doing a lot of heavy lifting, they weren't very good, not that far clear of where they are now and always likely to lose a lot of these games.

Still looks terrible though, you make that change and it has to work.

League position was doing a lot of heavy lifting, they weren't very good, not that far clear of where they are now and always likely to lose a lot of these games.

Still looks terrible though, you make that change and it has to work.
Yeah I think they were winless in five straight away games under Eustace.

Don't see a lot of the Championship these days but when I have the standard does seemed to have dropped appreciably the last few years.

Birmingham City were 8th when they appointed Rooney. Now 18th with one point from his five games in charge.
Mate of mine is a Blues fan, he was more than a little disappointed with the sacking and employing of Rooney. He remains 'unconvinced'

It was a decision based on zero football merit and a misunderstanding that unless you have a worldwide fly on the wall documentary featuring Hollywood royalty then there will be no interest in a none PL team elsewhere in the world. Unless they get Brady properly involved which isn't going to happen they are just another Championship team.

They talk about all the shenanigans in T&T as if they're a thing of the past. 😂

CONCACAF qualification is still rife with all kinds of utterly unhinged shit.

Great read, Dan, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Think Brazil might have just shaded this one, though looks like they had Freddy Eastwoodinho up top

F-5PJkvWwAA6rH-

Charlotte FC getting good representation at the U-17 WC via 15 year old forward Nimfasha Berchimas, who now has 3 goals in 2 matches after scoring the winner for the US against Burkina Faso yesterday.

Rumours it’s a ten point deduction for Everton

Confirmed loss of £124.5m vs limit of £105m. Tbh given they lost £370m there's some very creative and fortunate accounting.

Ooooof. Puts them joint bottom with Burnley, but only 2 points off safety such is how shit the three promoted sides have been.

They’ll still have enough to stay up.

Incredible that of all seasons, this is the one where they get bit. Won’t matter a jot in the end.

Vaguely ninja’d by Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back