• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Given I’m still annoyed about the Dendoncker goal against Leicester being overturned, I’m not very keen on that penna.

Having seen it back a couple of times he didn’t need his arm in that position, definite pen.

That accidental clip of legs as two players run across each other is always given as a foul if its someone running onto the ball and not just keeping up with play.

Another wildly inconsistent rule.

That's lovely from Havertz to turn back and give someone chance to catch up with him, another toss finish though.

You know we conceded a penalty in that game?!
No I’d completely forgot. But they are nothing a like for me.

You can’t be having a go at players for putting arms behind their back and then say this is a pen.

Good finish from Musiala but he should have squared it. You look a right greedy idiot if you miss.

How square do you want to be at the back, it’s a good ball and finish but it’s dreadful defending.

Shut up Clive it’s a tidy finish but stop making out it’s Maradona esque

Shut up Clive it’s a tidy finish but stop making out it’s Maradona esque
Gotta get the full hyperbole in for his final ITV game. I assume he's got a bingo card of all the things he needs to say before the 90 minutes are up in front of him.

Back