• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Apparently Italy still through? After 2 defeats and a narrow 2-1 against fucking Albania? Farcical
If they keep playing like this it won't matter much, and if they go on a tear from here and win the thing that's on everyone else.

If they keep playing like this it won't matter much, and if they go on a tear from here and win the thing that's on everyone else.
Sadly I'm unable to watch but not surprised, this Italy is a pale shadow of former great Azzurri teams. They're finished

Sadly I'm unable to watch but not surprised, this Italy is a pale shadow of former great Azzurri teams. They're finished
Nothing is impossible after 2004! Keep the faith!

Apparently Italy still through? After 2 defeats and a narrow 2-1 against fucking Albania? Farcical
Not quite. Slovenia get something against England, Czechs beat Turkey and Georgia beat Portugal would all need to happen though

2006? That side was far superior to this tattooed rabble
Referencing the Greeks that pulled out Euro '04.

I know many don't remember them fondly but they did win the thing!

Going through on 3 points and -1 GD is a terrible indictment on the format (I may have mentioned it before)

Hungary were -3 so they'll only need one other team to be worse

Doesn't help us tomorrow as Slovenia will know a draw guarantees qualification, we had this crap in 2016 with Slovakia being happy to play for a 0-0

Ah ok got you now, yes
Sorry mate, realizing now that with everything that's happened today you may not have been in the mood for ribbing!

All meant in good fun.

Sorry mate, realizing now that with everything that's happened today you may not have been in the mood for ribbing!

All meant in good fun.
Ha no worries, just thought you were on about Italy in 2006

Probably better. Croatia out and a less dangerous team through as a 3rd placed finisher.

Stanisic has had a rough night and that's the cherry on top. No need for him to tuck in that tight!

Back