• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

I know it's impossible, but if it was up to me I'd still be asking him to stand down come eight o clock tonight.
You can only hope it's a Fernando Santos 2016 style affair. Where in spite of how crap the manager is (I actually don't think Southgate is as bad as him, but this is a ceiling that's based somewhere near the earth's core in my book) you make it through and it's all that's tournament football and no-one cares in the end how brutal you were to watch in real time.

There's a lot of hoping going on there.

Come on plucky old England, you can hold on versus these European giants

You can only hope it's a Fernando Santos 2016 style affair. Where in spite of how crap the manager is (I actually don't think Southgate is as bad as him, but this is a ceiling that's based somewhere near the earth's core in my book) you make it through and it's all that's tournament football and no-one cares in the end how brutal you were to watch in real time.

He’s definitely been as bad as him in this tournament.

Aye I that's going to be the drill. I can't believe how much pressure we're inviting, it's INSANE. Like you can just control the game and the ball without going gung ho, you don't just have to sit back for 25 minutes and hope for the best. The most tactically naive showing imaginable.

Mynfirst thought was to just chuck half a million at pep for 2 weeks work but then my mind actually went 'oh actually big Ange is in the area, he could do it' as if I worked in the RAC call centre and was arranging mechanics
Ange has that look about him. The kind of Money For Nothing video style manual worker.

2 minutes of joy,125 minutes of stress. Fuck off Southgate fuck off pratterface.

Thanks for nothing England. We get to endure this shit one more time instead of enjoying the rest of the tournament. That should be it then though as no way we go any further playing like this.

Glad we've won that, and no disrespect to Slovakia but a better team will beat us with Southgate in charge

Fully fully FULLY deserved...if you ignore the first 94 mins and final 28 mins

Not quite sure how they've got the nerve to fucking celebrate tbh, shit to a man and some very questionable attitudes on show. I'm dreading all the bullshit in the interviews and I'm basically only doing it because I feed off my own seethe.

Back