• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Kane just isn't with it. This is when you have to make tough decisions in the interest of the team. Kane is symptomatic of everything wrong with England in this tournament. We need to move the ball quicker to beat this block.

Finally a shot "nearly" on target....hopefully get at least 1 on target by FT

Kane just isn't with it. This is when you have to make tough decisions in the interest of the team. Kane is symptomatic of everything wrong with England in this tournament. We need to move the ball quicker to beat this block.
He's done. It's alright doing it Bayern, it may as well be Celtic given how the 80% of their games go

Gareth clearly has something against players with witches faces.

I can't believe we're going out to these for fucks sake. Come the fuck on just fluke one and then jam your way through you bunch of cunts

Toney or Watkins on for Kane and Gordon on for Foden for me.

Two of the biggest shocks in Euro history and we’ve provided both, Cheers Roy & Gareth

Cole Palmer looks like he's playing a different sport to the rest of them.

International footballers my arse...so many shit balls forcing a player to go backwards to retrieve it or have to stop to wait for it. Can no-one pass the ball for a player to run onto anymore?

Back