• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

I was half joking earlier when I compared this to 2005/06 Wolves under Hoddle.

I'm not joking at all now.

I hope for Southgate’s sake we get a goal. He’s absolutely useless but he has always come across like a decent chap and if we go out here he‘a gonna have a lot to deal with.
I don't. I dont want to watch anymore of this clueless shit. England deserve to go out and that will happen because this clueless twat hasn't got a clue what to do. He doesn't deserve the turnip treatment but he ain't far off.

I'm struggling to remember a Slovakian attack since about the 20th minute of the game. Yet we haven't really looked convincing.

I was half joking earlier when I compared this to 2005/06 Wolves under Hoddle.

I'm not joking at all now.
At least we had a moment or two under Hoddle. The last game of the season v Sheff Utd being one.

You're not taking one of the best strikers in the world off when you need a goal inside 20 mins.

Foden off - Gordon on
Mainoo off - Watkins on

Got to have a go.
You should do what is in the best interests of the team. Kane ain't scoring here.

I'm struggling to remember a Slovakian attack since about the 20th minute of the game. Yet we haven't really looked convincing.

We've probably all been giving it about 70% attention, which speaks volumes. Didn't even get metaphorically out of my seat for that Kane chance. It just seems so 'flurgh'. Just completely bored and drained by it all. Was completely predictable. Gareth Lage.

“Best squad ever” and he’s not using any of them. Utterly bizarre.

Feesh legs if anything. They’ve played 4 straight games!

If we're going to keep lamping crosses into the box in a Bruno Lage style then at least put Toney on. They're all going nowhere FFS.

Back