• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

It's probably more of a blow to Fulham than for us but 3 points tonight would be a superb result, no matter how we get them.

Cardiff 1-0 up against Bristol means they'll come into the next round of fixtures only 6 points behind us and also allows Warnock to make some sort of remark about how he is piling the pressure on wolves/got the experience to top wolves/aiming for the title etc in his annoying way

Let Warnock talk about us. Every time he has it's backfired.

Cardiff win. No doubt it'll be a long ball, scrappy knock down, scuffed over the line but they all count. If Nuno doesn't look at the league table it might be a good idea to start

We don't play Reading until Saturday evening. There's a chance by then that Cardiff could have won again. That would mean more pressure on us to win. They have Brentford away though, so no gimme.

They wont win every game no team does including us, they have a much tougher fixture next week than us it could well be we win they lose and the gap is extended. First and foremost we have to improve on our performance yesterday, if we can do that we will beat Reading. We also have a better GD.

Cardiff also still have to play Derby, Sheff Utd, Us and Villa in the run in so a few big games coming up for them.

Villa are still 10 points behind, more than enough not to be worried about them.

Relegation form gets us promoted from here. Couldn't give a shit about the title. Once your up it's the Prem that counts and we all know how well Cardiff will do in the Prem. Think WBA but more tinpot.

Fuck this dont care about the title shit.
We were 11 points clear of 2nd if we dont win the title from there it will be fucking shocking.
We are one of the best teams to play in this fucking division not winning the title will be a failure

We will the title for crying out loud. Stop acting like a bell over one loss.

The gap has been reduced but it's still completely in our own hands - we need to get back to the standards we've set ourselves which I have no doubts that we will.

We could be 9 points clear again this time next week. We've just got to sort ourselves out.

It's still a very impressive lead despite the results going completely against us this weekend.

Not bothered about the title still effectively 11 clear of 3rd is the only thing I look at.

Not bothered about the title still effectively 11 clear of 3rd is the only thing I look at.

Whilst I agree (getting the auto promotion is the most important) we have played better than anyone else over the season so far so ought to achieve this as recognition of that rather than (name any one of 4 or 5 other teams) who nick it on the last game

I expect us to win the league still and by a good margin, however who finished 1st and who finished 2nd doesn't matter to Brighton now. What does is being in a better position this season than Newcastle (inter alia)

Don’t know how any Wolves fan can sit there and say they don’t want to win the title. Crazy attitude after the season we’ve had.

Of course I’d like to win the title I never said I didn’t my point is as long as we get up I’m happy after that anything is a bonus.

In 2022 if Fosuns plans have worked and we're competing for a Champions League place I'd be surprised if anyone gave a shit about finishing second to Cardiff in 2018.

Don’t know how any Wolves fan can sit there and say they don’t want to win the title. Crazy attitude after the season we’ve had.

I’d imagine every Wolves fan wants to win the title, but they see promotion as the most important part.

Back