• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Was watching Cleverly sitting behind her for most of pmqs pulling faces and making silly hand gestures towards the opposition benches. Like a bloody 5 year old. Bizarre behaviour.

Pound at a 37 year low against the dollar.

abdc.gif

Was watching Cleverly sitting behind her for most of pmqs pulling faces and making silly hand gestures towards the opposition benches. Like a bloody 5 year old. Bizarre behaviour.
He was interviewed on the radio yesterday - Liz Truss says this and Liz Truss says that were most of his responses until the question of the non-building of nuclear power stations over the 12 years came up. His response was "that was Nick Clegg's fault"

Absolute knob.

So as Mongolia has absolutely brilliant transport links, in fact is world renowned for it and not for being basically a fucking great chunk of the Gobi desert, and we can't even get shit out of Dover on time, I am left wondering how any of this fish for which barriers are removed is going to arrive in Ulaan Baatar fresh?

Now now. There are a whole 11 (ELEVEN) KFCs in Mongolia. And it's a done deal.

So if I am Khublai Sanders, unless its an ironclad exclusive deal why am I not buying from the several billion chickens available from China next door?

Nearly a million quid per outlet, they must be ridiculously busy for that amount of chicken each

Brexit Hardman Steve Baker appointed to the Northern Ireland Office. What a sensible move given the current trade situation, that is definitely a good idea.

I read earlier that her economic advisers come from the Taxpayers Alliance and the IEA. God help us.

I think PMQs was a useful précis of where we are.

Is she as much of a cunt as Johnson? No, but no-one is. Will she spend PMQs telling stupid half-jokes that aren't even remotely funny? No. Will she look like a shambling tramp? No, so at least some dignity there. Will she slur her words, bellow aimlessly at nothing and behave like someone who gets chucked out of Wetherspoons at 11am on a Tuesday? No.

Does she have any answers? No. Does she have any credible policies? No. Does she deserve any sympathy? No. Is she clever? No. Is she in any way fit for office? No.

So we're basically as we were in terms of what matters, we're fucked. But we don't have to deal with the manky old cunt who stinks of shit on the next table.

On the plus side @Alan has less of an excuse to get himself over here to watch a game.
My excuse is that I'm an anxious bastard.

It's gonna happen. I just have to hype myself up for all of you to realize that the Village Idiot role I play here isn't an act.

It's gonna happen. I just have to hype myself up for all of you to realize that the Village Idiot role I play here isn't an act.
Mate, you'll be miles down the Idiot League. Trust me.

I'll publish it on my crappy, mostly defunct website the day before I die :D

What a way to go, spending 24 hours watching the fallout of that. Glorious.

We’ll get papper, cyber, pogo danderfluff and a couple of others in, you won’t even be in the bottom five mate.

Get yourself over here, just think you’ll see Moutinho and Neves in the flesh, have proper beer, curry, fish and chips, get to see the sunset over the Mander centre, laugh at our accents, and DW may even let you past the velvet rope in the pub to sit at the exclusive members area table.

I may even make a return visit to matchday if Alan pops over, as long as it is before I disappear to Oz.

Back