• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Na, even for Tories this is too much.
Really? After 15 years of social engineering where they have facilitated the early and preventable deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, through austerity, and zero pandemic preparation measures, followed by months of incompetence/negligence? This is your red line?

It's a line to sell a book which is obviously a hatchet job. It could be true, but I wouldn't trust that it is, any more than Cameron putting his cock in pigs head was used to sell another. Gets a lot of publicity

Really? After 15 years of social engineering where they have facilitated the early and preventable deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, through austerity, and zero pandemic preparation measures, followed by months of incompetence/negligence? This is your red line?
Not sure why you are placing the onus on me here, but Truss saying they should cut the funding to cancer treatment on the NHS?

Yes that's next level shit!

Not sure why you are placing the onus on me here, but Truss saying they should cut the funding to cancer treatment on the NHS?

Yes that's next level shit!
No onus mate. Just genuinely surprised that you feel this is a step beyond for them. For me, although shocking, if true it would not surprise me at all.

Cutting funding for cancer treatment on the NHS is inconceivable under almost any circumstance but to suggest doing so to fund tax cuts for the richest people in the country takes Tory cuntery to a new level.

Last edited:
Back