• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

If they go more right wing to get the Reform vote that have no hope whatsoever of getting the centrist vote back that Labour have gained this year. Those voters pretty universally despise the far-right stuff. So they might cannibalise the Reform vote a bit more in their favour, but Labour will keep winning significant majorities.

Re:Rishi, I bet he’s thinking thank fuck I lost that election, at the moment.

He is probably a bit busy deciding whether to apply for membership of Pebble Beach or Torrey Pines.

Jenrick is just positioning himself as the white braverman/ badenoch candidate. Braverman isn't in the race, & someone is leaking a series of damaging stories about badenoch.

Badenoch is a really nasty piece of work, she’ll probably get elected.

And then the Conservatives won't for at least a decade. So, all good there.

Seeing Tugendhat (who always used to be a moderate one nation type) now acting like a far right loon to attract support shows exactly why the parliamentary conservative party is at its smallest in over a century. If they continue down this route they won't be the official opposition after the next election, and then they will be permanently out in the cold.

Jenrick is just positioning himself as the white braverman/ badenoch candidate. Braverman isn't in the race, & someone is leaking a series of damaging stories about badenoch.
I had a random look at Badenoch's Wikipedia background. Apparently after her birth in the UK she was shipped out back to Nigeria for as good as all of her childhood. She then went to uni in the UK. Her formative years of childhood were in a wealthy Nigerian environment and culture rather than the UK. That might explain some of her attitudes in the UK.

It’s a bit of an oddity that most of the left assume ethnic minorities’ views mirror theirs. I’ve seen way more conservative and reactionary views in developing countries.

Jenrick doubling down on his statements of 2 tier policing, and also on his statements that we have allowed the streets to be dominated by islamic extremists.
It is almost like he is refusing to look at the images and footage of what has happened this past week.

Jenrick doubling down on his statements of 2 tier policing, and also on his statements that we have allowed the streets to be dominated by islamic extremists.
It is almost like he is refusing to look at the images and footage of what has happened this past week.
He's coming across as a shit Nigel Farage. And Nigel Farage is already a shit Nigel Farage. How many do we need?

Back