• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

In android version on tapatalk 2 you go to settings, and under tapatalk..you have tapatalk signature, set it to none..done

Aha! Worked out how to disable the shitty signature on Tapatalk.

When you're typing your message, press the ... option above the keypad (next to the Twitter logo) and choose 'signature'. Then delete away.

Just confirming his godness...

Last edited:
How shit is Tapatalk on a Windows phone?

I use Board Express. It's ok, a bit glitchy and slow sometimes, making posting a bit tricky at times.

Anyone else updated Tapatalk on their iPhone over the past couple of days? Updated mine yesterday and now Tapatalk access to TWF is buggered.

Anyone else updated Tapatalk on their iPhone over the past couple of days? Updated mine yesterday and now Tapatalk access to TWF is buggered.

Yeah I did, how's it knackered for you? I found it wouldn't work, but once I deleted it from my accounts, then searched and logged back in, it worked fine, have you tried that?

Mine always says Tapatalk API has expired but I still log in fine.

Thanks. I'll try that and report back.

It also says, if you're the admin, please update tapatalk API.

It's been saying it for about a month but as it always works I never thought to say anything.

Sorry

I have the same issues - awaiting the next update when it should be fixed. It's a pain though TBH.

Mine works but not as good as before I updated. Now when I click of TWF logo it first takes me to subscribed posts. Whereas before it'd go straight to Unread posts.

Tapatalk hasnt worked on my phone for a while now. Works on other forums though. Any ideas/anyone having same problem?

Strange that as mine works fine!

I've had to delete the forum from tapatalk a couple of times then re-find it. Seems to work then. It's not as user friendly since I updated a couple of weeks ago.

Back