• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tapatalk

I don't understand why people would ever use "new posts". Just look at the forum/thread you want to look at. I'm not interested in the last 50 posts on the music thread since I last looked because I don't ever really look there.

It works for me. Any new posts show at the top and then when I get a page of threads that I don't read I click on make forum read.

Alternatively just scroll past the ones you aren't interested in when using Tapatalk.

Is anyone using Tapatalk on Windows Phone?
At £2.29, I'd want some positive feedback first....

I don't understand why people would ever use "new posts". Just look at the forum/thread you want to look at. I'm not interested in the last 50 posts on the music thread since I last looked because I don't ever really look there.

On the app its an option, you also get forum view etc. The latest posts is generally a quick way to see in if you are using you phone. I doesn't matter if you understand it or not, people do use it because they will prefer it that way.

Never really looked at the settings on Tapatalk but for those who use the latest posts to view the forum. Change the setting to "category" when selecting how to view new posts. This will free up your view of PTG sub forum.

Ive excluded PTG from the 'Latest posts' function on Tapatalk.

PTG seems to have been completely deleted from Tapatalk.

Can I put a spanner in the works Vis. I'm away in London all next week and need to use PTG :/

It's disappeared for me too and I get a popup message saying I don't have permissions.

I view the forum all the time from my phone at work so need it to be on there!

It's disappeared for me too and I get a popup message saying I don't have permissions.

I view the forum all the time from my phone at work so need it to be on there!

Yeah, that happened to me. And like you, I use Tapatalk to view the boards during the week.

Still doesn't work on category or forum view either. Turn it back on Vis!

Back