• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Shows how poor its been doesn't it?
Its been appalling really. Just got to hope they improve on that in the next 30 days but confidence is low on it happening.

No team in the Prem league should lose 1 player and have no actual back up option. I know a lot on here are not Bruno fans but he has been royally fucked over by Jeff, Scott and whoever else is making decisions on players in and out.

I know a lot on here are not Bruno fans but he has been royally fucked over by Jeff, Scott and whoever else is making decisions on players in and out.
That's a feature, not a bug.

Appoint someone who has absolutely no clout to be able to complain and demand that it gets sorted out because if he falls out with them and gets sacked, well he's fucked, isn't he. Never ever going to get this kind of job again.

The question is why they're running us like this.

That's a feature, not a bug.

Appoint someone who has absolutely no clout to be able to complain and demand that it gets sorted out because if he falls out with them and gets sacked, well he's fucked, isn't he. Never ever going to get this kind of job again.

The question is why they're running us like this.
If he follows how Nuno got on, he is in for a crazy ride for 12 months after leaving us.
He might get offered jobs in the UK but he has a decent agent who will ensure he always has work.

Its been appalling really. Just got to hope they improve on that in the next 30 days but confidence is low on it happening.

No team in the Prem league should lose 1 player and have no actual back up option. I know a lot on here are not Bruno fans but he has been royally fucked over by Jeff, Scott and whoever else is making decisions on players in and out.
I'm in disbelief we've not brought in a midfielder tbh. We last signed one in 2018, 2 kids as back up and Dendoncker playing a role he's totally unsuited for.

The striker situation is poor, exacerbated by Raúl's injury but the midfield situation is disgraceful. Literally one red card away from playing a kid who isn't ready (and may never be).

I hope Collins got himself a good deal on image rights, because they are using him on every bit of pr the club puts out.

Have we actually signed anyone else at all, even for the U23s, barring the young AFC Wimbledon player I mentioned ages ago? The squad feels different more than that, but I guess it's just all the loan returnees.

You can only have so many bad transfer windows as a club like ours before it hits where it hurts.
Either two things are going on sheer incompetence or arrogance to believe no matter what we’ll be safe for a while. Or it’s wilful neglect of the most important aspect of the club. Either are both highly concerning.
Current recruitment trends are just unsustainable if you want to stay in the PL.
Leaving the side with no recognised CF on the eve of the season pretty much sums the club up.
They’ll say Hwang can fill in again sums the club up at the moment.
If your first team is performing badly everything else at the club becomes irrelevant.

As for Bruno, I agree he’s been screwed over but still don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough for this level.
Usually at this point before the season starts I’m excited I’m actually wishing it was not starting for a couple of more weeks.

Hurrah for rumours and not depressing silence!

Blackburn supposedly want too much for Diaz with only 12 months left on his contract and Sevilla sniffing round him waiting for him on a free.

Shomurodov looks more likely as a loan to buy. Supposedly was going to Bologna on loan a couple of days ago so maybe we have tried to steal him. Looks quite a big lad.

Shomurudov looks like he's off to Bologna on loan. Roma just using us and Torino as supposed interest.

Shame as he looks a bit like Raul 4 years ago.

I like Diaz and would be happy for us to get him.

Shomurodov is a big lump. If that's what Bruno wants then fine but personally I can't see him ever being a success in the Premier League.

I've never seen Shomurodov play so had a look at his stats. Certainly interesting numbers albeit from a small sample size

A striker who doesn't score, he will fit in nicely.

Would take Brereton-Diaz though

I've never seen Shomurodov play so had a look at his stats. Certainly interesting numbers albeit from a small sample size

Wild swings between comparing him to Jota and Dzeko at the same time.

He's much more the latter than the former.

Back