• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Also never heard of him and I had a Championship squad on FUT

*checks* - no special cards - FUT rating approval - 0/10 :D

I have a mate who follows Sheff Wednesday, when they beat us in Lamberts first home game I thought he looked useful and commented as much their response was along the lines of he'll be useless for the next 15 then.

Yeah he is toss,and baring in mind I often think there is a lot of hyperbole on here of calling targets "rubbish" or worse, this one time it's totally correct. Even as a stop gap he isn't anywhere near the level needed, I'd rather get Jose back!

He's been at Reading for years now hasn't he? If he was PL quality he'd have moved by now.

Would he get a work permit?

Decent amount of minutes in a big 5 league must have him there or thereabouts. Then he’s got caps at age relevant international level so he’s in easy before we factor is transfer fee which from memory is a factor.

Isn’t this the one GFFH mentioned month or so ago?

I was thinking the international caps had to be at senior level but admit I'm not an expert on that stuff.

Been in Turkey a few days and not logged on. Sounds like Sellars & Shi are also on their holidays rather than actually signing footballers.

Been in Turkey a few days and not logged on. Sounds like Sellars & Shi are also on their holidays rather than actually signing footballers.
It's your fault then, gave them too much breathing space...

Jinkster is sitting on a batch of smug gifs when his stuff starts happening this month

(also will be very busy with work in September and October as a back up)

In fairness, if no one posted any rumours on this thread we'd have 2 posts, one with the outgoings and one saying Welcome Nathan (new thread open to discuss).

Back