• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Could also be an older video posted by mistake, I guess, if he’s in Morocco today. Maybe stopped off at Compton for a chat about a potential move on the way to the airport? Or maybe to hang out with a friend in the England squad there last week?

You fucking what? 🤣
"Fans are saying he is worth more based on Tierney at Arsenal. He went there for £25m and I think Bassey is better than him".

Word for word text from him earlier!

I know someone who genuinely rated Olofinjana higher than Karl Henry. Didn't make him right.

Rangers fans thinking one of their players is better than a former Celtic one?

There is some stuff on twatter about us bring in for Seferovic at 10m euro

Alan Nixon has tweeted that Chelsea are interested in RAN.

Calvin Bassey is better than what we have, but I’m not sure it’s a £25m improvement on Toti Gomes.

Re: Seferovic - He's an awful footballer and doesn't even have a good record. Been playing since 2008/9, three good seasons and one was half a year in Serie B a decade ago. All the others are objectively terrible. He's also been injured loads lately.

A big no, wouldn't want him on a free.

I could see us selling RAN for c£30m. Given the need for transfer funds, having actual real life strength in depth in a position may be seen as extravagant given the first XI gaps that we have.

Re: Seferovic - He's an awful footballer and doesn't even have a good record. Been playing since 2008/9, three good seasons and one was half a year in Serie B a decade ago. All the others are objectively terrible. He's also been injured loads lately.

A big no, wouldn't want him on a free.

Poor JJ

Shit miss, but the way he beat the keeper was world class.

Who was it Neto missed that open goal against? Europa game?

I could see us selling RAN for c£30m. Given the need for transfer funds, having actual real life strength in depth in a position may be seen as extravagant given the first XI gaps that we have.
Not sure selling RAN for £30m and then signing Bassey for £25m and banking the £5m is the way forward, though.

I'd presumed he'd be coming as a centre back to help us play higher

Yeah, not a chance he is a LB in the Prem. Nothing like good enough in possession. Unless it's an explicit tactical ploy to have all our attacks down the left die and therefore we need someone who can replicate Marçal's work.

Back