• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs (H) 4/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to give the crowd within the ground something to shout about. Sounds very flat, but 38 minutes in without a shot on goal for the home side will do that.

We've done well to keep this at 0-0 so far. Get to half time and let Lop get into them.

Getting freekicks when even that cunt Kane isn't claiming it.

How can Skipp not be carded for that?

Sarabia has been anonymous so far.

We’re not setting the world alight but Spurs have created so little in large part to good defensive work from basically everyone.

Lemina been given the job of man-marking Kane since 15’ or so and putting in a proper world class performance at it.

We’re not setting the world alight but Spurs have created so little in large part to good defensive work from basically everyone.

Lemina been given the job of man-marking Kane since 15’ or so and putting in a proper world class performance at it.
9 shots to 0 in their favour. Nothing clear cut, but we can’t expect to win a game of football carrying on at that rate. We have to do better going forwards.

I agree Lemina has been excellent with his job on Kane.

I think that Neves booking means he now has to serve a two game ban.

Another ref who's desperate to book our players but not theirs.

Reactions: b3h
9 shots to 0 in their favour. Nothing clear cut, but we can’t expect to win a game of football carrying on at that rate. We have to do better going forwards.

I agree Lemina has been excellent with his job on Kane.
We do, but all the forward players we have are a bit crap, so I’m not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back