• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spurs (H) 4/3: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a real shame for costa, blergh.

Well boys, 25 mins in and this is shite. We can’t deal with their press. We’ve got an extra man in midfield but you wouldn’t know it - they’re finding spaces everywhere. No way we keep a clean sheet here if it carries on like this. And once again, we’ve offered nothing offensively. Neto swung a lovely ball in but no one was attacking it. Story of our season.

Costa about to get stretched off.
Boy, imagine how this would read if we were actually losing.

Shame for Costa but possibly a blessing in disguise. As shite as Raul was last game, I'd still rather have him on than Costa.

We haven't got a clue how to deal with their shape. Wing backs high and wide and not being tracked, or Son/Kulu left in acres if our full backs go wide.

not dealing with the press at all

We haven't got a clue how to deal with their shape. Wing backs high and wide and not being tracked, or Son/Kulu left in acres if our full backs go wide.
We've matched them up now with Lemina clearly dropped in as a three.

Would rather see Sarabia move up with Ait Nori coming on than Jiminez.

Just what a team needs when they can't get out their own 3rd a one paced technical midfielder upfront against 2 centre halves.

Sad to see us shit ourselves as soon as we get in their half and just pass back back sideways back

Jonny has been quality so far, him and Lemina the standouts so far.

Just what a team needs when they can't get out their own 3rd a one paced technical midfielder upfront against 2 centre halves.
Yeah you're right. We should just stick with the incredibly prolific Jiminez instead.

I like Dawson's passing, much better than I thought it would be

Reactions: b3h
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back