• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

or as it turns out has been doing so for many years, including Liverpool games

...and since March 2013 when it was announced that IF he was still a serving police officer he would have a case to answer, which if proven guilty would lead to disorderly conduct?

Can we not just put a restraining order on the paper...

When it comes to football matters the more i think about Morgan, the more i realise he's a builder.

...and since March 2013 when it was announced that IF he was still a serving police officer he would have a case to answer, which if proven guilty would lead to disorderly conduct?

Although, he should never have took him anywhere near a football match, if I was in trouble, where hadn't killed or raped or etc. someone then I would expect my friends to stick by me.

Not disorderly, the IPCC felt it would be gross misconduct. Can I also point out that having a case to answer does not equal being guilty. It merely means that a case isn't instantly thrown out for lack of prima facie evidence.

You've got to hand it to the e and s though, for them it's about survival. I long for the days of getting home from school and reading Instones articles but the world has moved on. I don't go on their site....ever. It offers me nothing .

What i would like to know is after 20+ pages on this thread and Christ knows how many links to there site, when's this boycott going to happen?

I haven't bought a copy for many months. I used to religiously buy it on the way home from work virtually every day. Of course, the hits on the site are the key to their business plan now, although the dead-tree sales are welcome to them.

I don't think the title of the thread is actually very helpful. It would probably be better served with re-titling it the "E&S Thread" and let people debate the paper from positive and negative viewpoints and link articles as they see fit.

Yeah I agree. No disrespect to the OP as I'm sure he wasn't to know this thread would go on and on but let's face it, the e and s ain't ever going to be boycotted so might as well change the title.

On the plus side this thread means I get to hear about their latest 'activities' without having to ever click on their site so its a thumbs up from me.

Thread title changes are (I think) Admin powers. If not, at least I can't see easily how to do it here. I will mention it in the modcave.

and since then Morgan has probably been out with the man numerous times with the general public being around. Reading stuff today, it was common knowledge in Scouseland that they were friends. Whilst todays story was newsworthy, it certainly isn't a big news story that carries any real weight.

not quite what I planned, but I think it will do for now...

I personally feel you have made the stupid paper happy with the title however the paper is a joke and you shouldn't give them anything they want.

Yeah I agree. No disrespect to the OP as I'm sure he wasn't to know this thread would go on and on but let's face it, the e and s ain't ever going to be boycotted so might as well change the title.

On the plus side this thread means I get to hear about their latest 'activities' without having to ever click on their site so its a thumbs up from me.
I was gonna suggest this myself tbh, it's now more of an E&S discussion thread. Nice name change :icon_lol:

Keith Harrison has blocked me and many other people who have disagreed or criticised the E&S article on Twitter. Shame that as I'd have liked them to reply to my points but I guess it's less work for them this way.

Keith Harrison has blocked me and many other people who have disagreed or criticised the E&S article on Twitter. Shame that as I'd have liked them to reply to my points but I guess it's less work for them this way.

It kinda shows that they don't like to be called out on the BS they spread.

Really? Bit sad.

So they only want people to say well done then?

Back