• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 4/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's the player I'm thinking of he reminded me a bit of Eberechi Eze.
Yep, that's the lad. Very creative and can carry the ball well. Plays mainly in a driving 8/ 10 role for the U21's but can play off the left. He's not particularly fast but very skillful.

Interested to see where GoN plays him.

I’ve watched a few under 21 games this season & I’ve really liked the look of Chirewa. Very skilful and already seems physically developed enough to make it.

Not been too impressed with Enso. He’s skilful but very, very raw. From what I’ve seen he’s some way off featuring or having a meaningful impact on the first team. He’s quite small too, and seems to get knocked off the ball quite easily. He’s definitely got something about him but I think he’s trying too hard to impress at the moment (can’t blame him for that).

As for today, if he wants to keep the shape, the easy option is to have Sasa come in and to play a front three of Hwang-Sasa-Cunha, but that will change the way we counter as Sasa doesn’t have the breakneck speed of Neto.

He could stick another man (Bellegarde or Doyle?) in midfield and play a 3-5-2 with Semedo & RAN pushing high, and Hwang/Cunha playing as a more conventional front two.

If we believe we can keep a clean sheet and look solid with 4 at the back (if we can’t do it v this lot, when can we?) then he may switch the 4-4-2 and play two up top in Hwang/Cunha. Not sure that works with our wide options?

The good news is he has options.

I’d put a decent wager down he won’t even get on the pitch.

Yes it is, my mistake, it got moved when their game was moved to Sunday
FFS I didn’t realise this, I was planning on going on Tuesday 😂

Now the question is do I want to spend my birthday cold and in Derby 😭

Absolutely no chance Fraser starts, don't be daft

Where is our resident ITK when we need them? 😢

A real banana skin of a fixture today. And this is Wolves. Fear the worst, hope for the best.

Absolutely no chance Fraser starts, don't be daft
If only our genuine ITK hadn’t been hounded off the board 😞

Edit: sorry, replied before reading through the rest of the thread so didn’t realise this had already been said!

I quite liked having a genuine itk around.

Oh welll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back