• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 4/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one team even trying to play any football. They are dreadful. Only interested in niggly fouls whenever we have the ball. We've created enough to be at least one up here, as long as we keep our heads we will win this.

Comic moment in the half time round up, In the Palace Burnley game, a Palace player was upset and in trying to explain to the ref why the ref has made a grave error, the ref has taken umbrage and given him a yellow! Farce!!

Hwang had a good chance and Semedo should score/shoot.

That's it though isn't it? 2 decent chances, from a lot of play.
They’re good chances borne from genuinely solid attacking play, and you’d expect more spaces to exploit as Sheff tire.

We've gotten into their box numerous times, but haven't been able to create anything clear cut other than Hwang's slice.

6/10 so far. Sasa is a very tidy footballer but I think we need Bellegarde on for more quality up top. Hwang or one of the CBs to make way.

RAN or Toti will be the first subbed off, I expect.

Comfortable ✅
3❌
0 ✅

Been decent, Semedo and RAN just getting in the way though
Two out of three ain’t bad!

Well, that half deserves to be shown after MOTD never mind last.

Sheff utd are appalling and we've dropped to their level. Ran marked out of the game and so Semedo is the only outlet and he's as potent as a spoon.

Hwang had a good chance and Semedo should score/shoot.

That's it though isn't it? 2 decent chances, from a lot of play.
Cunha got in down the right and played a poor ball accross the face. Hwang did similar and left the ball behind giving thee defender chance to recover. Players under hit through balls when we were in (not helped by the rain), we’ve overhit some too.

As I said we’ve created good opportunities but the final action has been poor.

6/10 so far. Sasa is a very tidy footballer but I think we need Bellegarde on for more quality up top. Hwang or one of the CBs to make way.
Yes, Sasa has had some good touches and has generally played OK. Hwang won't be coming off as we know he's always capable of a goal from somewhere. Just we have to tolerate his other nonsense such as whacking the ball at Semedo to give them a throw in.

We're easily the better team here, they haven't created a thing and we look like we'll score if anyone dares shoot. 4 at the back against weaker opponents working well and good to see that formation flexibility. Sasa having a good game, some good linkup play and through balls.

We'll win this 1 or 2 nil I reckon.

We need a proper GK so badly.

Sa sitting on his Self Destruct button playing the ball out calmly to a Utd player, but so surprised was he we cleared it! Fucking Hell!!

ALMOST! Sa had nothing to do in the first half - but at the start of the second, he gifts Sheffield United the ball with a poor back pass.

Hamer collects but doesn't quite know what to do with it, ending up going back to the edge of the box and Wolves manage to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back