• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 4/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewster playing the big man and fucked himself up 🙄

Not creating goal scoring opportunities whilst having a lot of the play is the very definition of "struggling to break them down". 🤷‍♂️
Not that it matters, but for me. Not breaking them down is going sideways and backwards without looking threatening. We are looking threatening! Semedo has Just got in 1 v1 and we’ve not had a shot…

It seems a matter of time for me as soon as we just execute once.

Feel Hwang is wasted in this formation/set up. He’s given the ball away loads and has only really got in a threatening position once (and fluffed it)
It's just like last week... he's fucking shit but then he pops up and scores and everyone forgets what went on before.

It's just like last week... he's fucking shit but then he pops up and scores and everyone forgets what went on before.
Bollocks.

Hwang's been ok so far. More threatening than anyone else put it that way.

Better team. Create openings but don’t shoot. We never have a game where we have been the better team and their keeper keeps them in it. Always down to our inability to shoot

Not that it matters, but for me. Not breaking them down is going sideways and backwards without looking threatening. We are looking threatening! Semedo has Just got in 1 v1 and we’ve not had a shot…

It seems a matter of time for me as soon as we just execute once.
Hwang had a good chance and Semedo should score/shoot.

That's it though isn't it? 2 decent chances, from a lot of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back