• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
From what I was told last night, they are happy with renewal figures so far. A big number will always wait until the last week to renew regardless of price.

They are going to lose a few regulars. I did try to say not to increase the adult prices this season if they were increasing the junior prices, which I think most people would’ve been ok with.

I'd imagine renewals fall into two buckets more or less straight away and more or less last minute. Those in the first camp are ones who will renew almost come what may so I'm not surprised to not see much of a drop-off there. It's what happens later that's the litmus test

Even when I knew I was renewing I generally did on the deadline day

The fact the renewal email is a hard sell would tell me otherwise
Tbf it's no different to the renewal emails they normally send out.

I've always left it late to renew in previous seasons and received these emails begging me to renew.

Me and my son have decided to renew - very reluctantly, but only because of the direct debit system. I'm furious about the increases but I really value the fact that my son, who has recovered from a life-threatening illness, wants to spend time with his old man still.

However, its not as easy as making that decision it seems. Tried to buy my ST and it just sends you round in a loop saying "Renew ST" then sign in, which I did several times but it doesn't progress to actual purchase. Only Wolves could be so continuously shit at these things.

Have a Liverpool supporting mate and his missus staying with us at the minute.

We were chatting, he is a season ticket holder in the Kop, and having similar issues over some items.

He was saying to me, Liverpool don't want him as a Season ticket holder.

He goes to the pub, Leaves at 2:30, goes in the ground has a coffee, watches the game and goes home.

Liverpool want tourists that come to watch a premier league game, not necessarily Liverpool fans, as long as they go in the club shop and spend £100 on tat.

It's the way all football is going.
Like the labour Party football is no longer for the Working Class.

They want Corporate customers entertaining their customers, They want people to go have a Meal, drinks in the restaurant and pay £200 for the privilege.

As long as we have owners like Fosun, Qatar, Radcliffe, etc the working classes can fuck off and do something else.

But Liverpool DO attract fans like that. They're one of the biggest clubs in the world and have been for 50+ years. They've had people like that travelling over for one-off games and buying any piece of merchandise they can for decades.

We do not and never will.

But Liverpool DO attract fans like that. They're one of the biggest clubs in the world and have been for 50+ years. They've had people like that travelling over for one-off games and buying any piece of merchandise they can for decades.

Says you, I plan to personally fund our future transfer business on my trip over. ;)

We do actually. Simply not in the volume of the bigger clubs.
I've met several folks from overseas each and every time I've done a hospitality package.
Also, some of them have no affiliation to either team playing but our game was convenient for them to take in.
I agree it isn't a huge amount compared to the likes of Liverpool.

Me and my son have decided to renew - very reluctantly, but only because of the direct debit system. I'm furious about the increases but I really value the fact that my son, who has recovered from a life-threatening illness, wants to spend time with his old man still.

However, its not as easy as making that decision it seems. Tried to buy my ST and it just sends you round in a loop saying "Renew ST" then sign in, which I did several times but it doesn't progress to actual purchase. Only Wolves could be so continuously shit at these things.
I had this yesterday when I went to remove the auto Cup games and it just went round in circles. I was wondering if they had put a stop on renewals while they rethought their decision... Yeah, I know, as if they'd listen to US! :mad:

Back