• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
It's difficult to cut through the bollocks at other clubs like the temp stand. West Ham I believe have a very small number of cheap tickets which they use for such arguments too.
West Ham certainly didn't it for the Baseball.
£20...2 available, in the car park

It's difficult to cut through the bollocks at other clubs like the temp stand. West Ham I believe have a very small number of cheap tickets which they use for such arguments too.
I don't think there's any argument that can possibly be made to say that "our adult prices are lower than most". They simply aren't.

I'd like to see this review. Go on, list all 20 clubs and show me that we're the 11th cheapest or even lower than that.

You can't because it isn't true.
I'm assuming the benchmark is against "average price" so including our golf stand and also including Man city's top end hospitality package.

Whereas we are looking at it through the lens of like for like seats at other clubs.

Jeff is using the wrong metrics for his benchmarking, but I think he really believes them.

I hope whoever wrote that for the website is on good money. It's basically Jeff's emails cleaned up. They've gone full Seymour Skinner, "Am I out of touch? No it's the fans who are wrong" publishing that.

Hope you all enjoyed this year's "near miss" on Europe, a mere 17 points off Chelsea in 6th. We were closer to Forest in 17th.
Near miss assisted by ensuring our 14 man squad had to be pushed beyond it's limit due to no signings of course.

They have gaslit themselves into believing it is still the right thing to do.

Go fuck yourselves.
They’re not thinking about right and wrong, only pounds and pence.

The centre has always cost more than the wings. How the hell they can claim otherwise is bewildering.
It hasn't

D3U4LEG6JNGZZHPPPW33KVCI2E.jpg

I doubt these were the most frequently asked questions either. Why are you thieving pricks? Don’t see this one there…

I doubt these were the most frequently asked questions either. Why are you thieving pricks? Don’t see this one there…
It's doubling down dressed up as FAQs as they've got shit in the media for ignoring the fans for the last week. The club are tone deaf

Back