• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Just come in from work and I see Walter has been posting again. Total fantasist, no idea why anyone bothers to engage

It could be a very silent majority but everywhere you look there are long standing STHs cancelling.

I don't know who you and Jeff think these magical new fans who also spend way more at the ground every week are. I don't think they exist, there is nothing to say they do.

"Me and my mates were holding out to be STH, but the price was just too low, now we can finally do something else on gameday other than spend all our time and money in the club shop"

Glibness aside, I do wonder how many on the waiting list have come out and said they'd be happy to pay whatever the price is (and it will be more expensive for them than renewals) now there's so many people cancelling. It can't be many if at all any.

Overall, like others I'd be surprised if the renewal rate is a lot lower than 80%, but at the same time agree that attendances will likely trend towards what we saw at the Bournemouth game. It will all be obfuscated and spun of course.

Just come in from work and I see Walter has been posting again. Total fantasist, no idea why anyone bothers to engage
Oh look... someone has a different view of things you don't agree with... and like a child, wants to send that person to Coventry.... and we all know how that fucking turned out.

West Ham Football
@westhamfootball
West Ham ticket office have clarified that a change of season ticket holder name or a relocation of seating band would be regarded as a new season ticket holder and therefore they would lose the concessionaire discount for U18, U21, O66 or Accessibility supporters for 1966 and bands 1-4 effecting existing season ticket holders at the London Stadium.

On relocations the Ticket Office response was

"Our current season ticket holders who have concession season tickets would be required to pay the adult pricing in 1966 seats and also in price band 1-4 seating area if they decide to relocate."

On name change and transfer of season ticket the Club state:

"For the 24/25 Season concessionary pricing applies to Bands 5 and 6 only. Seat transferees are considered to be new season ticket holders and will pay the revised cost for their new seat. Concessionary pricing is strictly non-transferable"

Angry Bilic
@AngryBilic
·
19h
We all know they don’t want the loyal fan anymore, they want the day-trippers spunking £250 in the club shop. Treat the rest of us as dispensable customers.

Thoroughly well put together as always.

I wanted to contribute but feel my feelings as a lapsed season ticket holder 12 months removed from this are more that of righteous indignation rather than the raw anger of existing season ticket holders and I couldn't add much from that angle which hadn't already been made way more succinctly by Del.

Shared it everywhere I can, hopefully get alot of eyes on it.

This year, the review showed that our adult prices were lower than most, while junior prices were among the lowest in the league

Fucking well done...no, don't raise them you twats, celebrate it, point out how you going against the norm.
One Pack? Nah, One Flock...you cunting sheep.

But great news on the North Bank Bar u-turn...

I'd like to see this review. Go on, list all 20 clubs and show me that we're the 11th cheapest or even lower than that.

You can't because it isn't true.

I'd like to see this review. Go on, list all 20 clubs and show me that we're the 11th cheapest or even lower than that.

You can't because it isn't true.
The permanent temp stand will be their benchmark.

Obviously it's bollocks but the old classic they all use in any arena that sells tickets.

The permanent temp stand will be their benchmark.

Obviously it's bollocks but the old classic they all use in any arena that sells tickets.
Don't think even that holds up.

GO64U0rWsAUpUg6

Not included on there - from before when we sold STs in that area - but the price in there, £525? (and there are probably 100 up for sale, if that) still puts us top half.

It's difficult to cut through the bollocks at other clubs like the temp stand. West Ham I believe have a very small number of cheap tickets which they use for such arguments too.

Back