• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
will costa come on also, maybe for henry?

Henry already came off. I'd hope for Edwards.

Teixiera is fucking class

apparently Tex is floating, as will I if we score another.

Wolves fans starting to attempt the Icelandic chant as well now, plus completely outsinging Rotherham fans

Which I thought was hugely impressive and really strong.
We should play that as we come out instead of all the calls for the usual shite.

Spiers says 4-2-3, Edwards and Evans central with Teixera, Dadi, and Mason fluid up front.

Zenga not happy with a draw even with 10 men, this is so refreshing. Whatever happens this is better, much better.

forest 4-2 with another lucky deflection to get the goal

Great work from Berto, in the goal of Forest.

Really impressed with him. Especially there to control an idiotic switch from Lansbury, then bust a gut all the way down the pitch and play in a dangerous cross that Choudhory (spelling) couldn't deal with.

Bodvarsson and Texeira having great games from what I've read, would love to see one of them clinch it.

Zenga not happy with a draw even with 10 men, this is so refreshing. Whatever happens this is better, much better.

This.

How long has it been since we actually chased a game! So refreshing to see our manager not give in when we concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back