• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think due to the system he cant bring Costa on, shame but understandable.

Really impressed with him. Especially there to control an idiotic switch from Lansbury, then bust a gut all the way down the pitch and play in a dangerous cross that Choudhory (spelling) couldn't deal with.

He's not very technical, but Forest fans may like him. Is the type of player who gives all in every play.

He always played in the front. In the last year Hélder putted him as a right back.

Bodv smashes a long range shot in gets a deflection.... corner.
Having a cracker!

I think due to the system he cant bring Costa on, shame but understandable.

Probably could do for Dadi but as he's playing so well...

Ahhhhh Mason. Sounds like he should really do better

ohhhh Mason nearly scored great break from Bod again, sounds like hes been epic.

FFS Mason. Another one for the out door.

Costa coming on lol looks like ill eat my words

Helder coming on.

Good Doherty header releases Bodvarsson - massive run up the left across to Mason clear in the cntre but not enough power on the shot!!

costa for saville then?

Bod going off, sounds like an excellent debut. Very excited to see him play this year.

Costa on for Bodvarsson who sounds has run himself into the ground this afternoon

osta coming on for....
Doherty heads clear brilliantly and sets up a great attack with Dadi flying into the box, plays it back into Mason's path but not enough power behind it although it was a bit of a firece pass...
Dadi off for Costa...

well done Dadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back