• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

We renewed ours in 2022, we got the black one, was the burgundy one available then?, I never noticed.

I renewed mine in 2020 and opted for a maroon (burgundy) one.
Don't think I had that option when I renewed mine earlier this year, tbh I don't care what colour it is, it's just that the inside looks a bit shit, not so 'official' as previous times.

🤔🤔🤔 This sounds like some identity fraud scam to me...
🤣 you can apply for 2 passports if needed for business, I have one for countries not friendly with Israel and the other for US etc

Tredman prepping for his next trip away

tumblr_inline_obdhle34xn1rpdx8l_1280.png

Don't think I had that option when I renewed mine earlier this year, tbh I don't care what colour it is, it's just that the inside looks a bit shit, not so 'official' as previous times.
The option was removed sometime in 2020 after my renewal 😊

It’s a very dark
🤣 you can apply for 2 passports if needed for business, I have one for countries not friendly with Israel and the other for US etc
you are James Bond and I claim my five pounds

Ssheffield for Europe:

From the Telegraph- a totally misleading not to say dishonest headline. It is not EU red tape that is jeopardising our food safety, it is the UK based post Brexit border checks, necessitated by withdrawal from the EU single market that is causing food to rot in lorries as they wait to enter the country, with consignments held up - according to the article- for as long as 24 hours and drivers are even evaluating whether it pays to deliver to Great Britain at all. It is all a far cry from the promises of the liars who promoted Brexit.

An entirely self inflicted problem caused by the foolish pet project that the Telegraph championed. Link in comments.

#BrexitHasFailed #FoodStandards #SingleMarket

Screenshot_20240802_093844_Facebook.jpg

Got mine this year, it's black, and so cheap and nasty i could have made a better one myself if i had a decent printer.

Ssheffield for Europe:

From the Telegraph- a totally misleading not to say dishonest headline. It is not EU red tape that is jeopardising our food safety, it is the UK based post Brexit border checks, necessitated by withdrawal from the EU single market that is causing food to rot in lorries as they wait to enter the country, with consignments held up - according to the article- for as long as 24 hours and drivers are even evaluating whether it pays to deliver to Great Britain at all. It is all a far cry from the promises of the liars who promoted Brexit.

An entirely self inflicted problem caused by the foolish pet project that the Telegraph championed. Link in comments.

#BrexitHasFailed #FoodStandards #SingleMarket

View attachment 11238
This makes a bit of sense.

Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but has anyone else noticed that meat and veg doesn't seem to last as long as it used to? This would be a very obvious reason as to why.

This makes a bit of sense.

Perhaps it's confirmation bias, but has anyone else noticed that meat and veg doesn't seem to last as long as it used to? This would be a very obvious reason as to why.
More a case of noticing our local supermarket struggles to get fresh meat/veg/fruit in on a regular basis. Can go a couple of weeks without some products being available

Very erratic for fresh veg in the Tesco Local round the corner. Best to never bank on what exactly you need as you just don't know if it'll be there. They'll have *something* in, but who knows what.

Interesting. Never have a problem with my Tesco, but Sainsbury's is very hit and miss. Annoyingly the Tesco is slightly further away...

British airlines are being forced to fly planes to the United States for slower and more expensive repairs instead of Europe because of Brexit rules.
The UK and EU, despite having largely identical safety rules, have two separate licensing systems for maintenance facilities. Following a two-year post-Brexit grace period which ended in 2023, any UK-registered aircraft cannot be legally repaired at EU-licensed facilities.

Now British companies have been flying their planes thousands of miles across the Atlantic to the US, which has a mutual recognition agreement for aviation engineering with the UK.👀👇

FB_IMG_1722856345076.jpg

Back