• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

JRM says he would vote for it, as long as the DUP abstain. The whole fucking thing is going to hang on a few fucking nutjobs.

Oh - and pencil-man was asked about his leadership ambitions - "you may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment". I think he ACTUALLY thinks he could be leader. Idiot.

Boris on side now he can see the PM job on the horizon

That third vote could end up quite close. Of course, that is assuming that they find a way to get around Bercow, which is looking extremely challenging at the moment.

The only benefit from this is that May is finished now (though she may not have realised that yet)

Not sure that much of any benefit is going to occur.

If they have a leadership election and a hard Brexiteer is put forward the Conservative party could split irrevocably.

So many people would refuse to serve under him. He's toxic.
The daft thing is if he got it he would win a GE with ease. Somehow and I don't know how he is seen as a man of the people!

He only went for leave as he thought DC would go after a remain victory, leave winning changed everything. Now he is in line to get the shot he lost back then.

Said it a couple of weeks ago, I reckon it would be Raab C Brexit vs Rudd to appease both wings. Then the nutjob membership would vote for the former, despite him being a weirdo narcissist with some appalling views ("I don't believe in the Human Rights Act" just for a start).

Well I'm pleased to be proven wrong when I said the Tories were putting their party over what's best for the country.

Wonderful human beings.

I must’ve been asleep when World War 3 happened.

f13ac37b14d50801eb0ea2c64374570c.jpg

He says he will not "abandon the DUP" as they are championing the rights of the Union.

If the DUP abstain or vote against Theresa May's deal, Mr Rees-Mogg says he will back the deal.

Errrrrrr - does not compute.

Just shows what cheating lying bastards the likes of IDS, Mogg, Johnson and Davis are. How can you be against the deal but change your mind not because any of the detail of it but because somebody quits their job or some lunatic in Northern Ireland accepts a bribe of some sort to vote for it?

As for Raab, the man who didn't realise how important the Dover Calais trade route is, James O'Brien has done a video of just how reprehensible some of his views are.

A journalist said on Question Time that all the Westminster hacks who have access to Raab, we're not surprised by his Dover Calais confession.

Not sure why we have so much talk of MV3 when Bercow has said it ain't happening. Not sure she'll get the numbers anyway - 10 ERG won't change and the DUP will abstain at best.

Great Grimsby MP Melanie Onn has quit as Labour’s Shadow Housing Minister as she didn’t want to by whipped into backing motion calling for Brexit deal to be put to public vote

Back