• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I'd give my left bollock for Caroline Lucas to lead a formal progressive alliance including Labour, Lib Dem, TIG and SNP

I'd give my left bollock for Caroline Lucas to lead a formal progressive alliance including Labour, Lib Dem, TIG and SNP

Hear hear.

I've had enough of absolute morons running the country, it's been nearly a decade and the best the Tories have to offer are Boris, Rees-Cunt and Raab C Brexit. Fuck off.

Simply - the Conservative party is about to massively split apart.

(probably what Jezferatu wants too)

The government motion tabled for tomorrow sets next Wednesday as the deadline for MPs to pass a Brexit deal. It says, if a deal is passed by then, the government will seek an extension of article 50 until 30 June. But if the deal is not passed by then, then the government will need a longer extension, requiring the UK to take part in European elections, the motion says.
Bercow stresses that the motion will be amendable.

Reading social media there seems to be hell of a lot of people who disagree with this forums opinion.

Reconvene again next Wednesday for MV3 then is it?

Reading social media there seems to be hell of a lot of people who disagree with this forums opinion.

Yeah there is. A lot of leave have doubled down. A second referendum would be by no means an easy Remain win

Too right. Let's just leave, i mean that's the best thing for the country.

Either that or you have created yourself a nice little echo chamber on twitter.

Depends who you follow I guess (mine is mainly happy with tonight) although this forum has always been against what is deemed the popular view

I love the fact their racist utopia is being denied.

First against the wall when the revolution comes.

I think I’ll post something along the lines of ‘Great news that No Deal Brexit is off the table’ and get the popcorn out.

5 cabinet ministers voted for the governnents deal and are getting pelters for it. How would they know that they had to vote against their own deal?
Mundell, Parry, Gauke, Clark, Rudd.

Downing street briefing has just stated that they expect the said ministers to resign. Those who abstained don't have to.

Edit notes above. All 5 abstained so are good to carry on.

Hear hear.

I've had enough of absolute morons running the country, it's been nearly a decade and the best the Tories have to offer are Boris, Rees-Cunt and Raab C Brexit. Fuck off.

I would vote for that. Absolutely.

Given the choice , shelf brexit and save British politics I would vote the latter

Back