• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading (H) Build-Up 13/8/16

really have no idea which team we should go for, there are quite a few options..not so many options at the backfour and keeper, we must strengthen big time all over in those regions..

Price rather than Evans for me..but feel like we need a new cm too

Programme cover for the Reading game.

CpkX-ZvWAAAMMyy.jpg:large

That's awesome!

I would've been all over it when I was a kid. Might actually buy one, programme notes might actually be worth reading for once as well.

I came here to complain about people not liking it on Twitter, glad people here think this as brilliant as I do! Absolutely love it!

I think it's a great idea. Something different to the boring photos of players every other club has, and - don't know if this is what they're doing - it would be a great idea over the rest of the season to use it as a way to give some local artists a bit of exposure. (And a paycheck.)

Nice cover, good idea :)

Just a thought - is this the last match before Dicko's available again, or is that still a couple more weeks? I thought it was three weeks out from the operation to have the rod removed from his knee, and it's been two weeks since then, right?

Doubt we'll see him before the international break. Going to need at least one U23 game surely.

A couple at the least I'd have thought, how long's it been since he played a game? 11 months?

He's been back on the training pitch since the end of last season though, I'm not sure he'll be *that* rusty.

My guess is we'll see him again in the Cambridge cup game, in that case.

Back