• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone care if Edwards, Doherty, Henry and Coady never played for us again? Appalling footballers.

What a shocking half of rubbish anti-football. Just fucking go Jackett.

Coady is so, so shit. Pathetic excuse for a footballer.

In the 1st half we played 15 aimless punts upfield. We lost the ball every bloody time. Absolutely hopeless coaching.

What a shocking half of rubbish anti-football. Just fucking go Jackett.

So grimly predictable. Set up the same way as over Christmas but with the two good attacking players from that team gone. And you are never going to ride your luck and keep somehow getting clean sheets.

A keeper who stops nothing, one of the worst left hand sides we have sent out in 25 years, two awful central midfielders and insipid hoofball to a 5'9'' poacher. Abysmal.

I've just skimmed this thread and it's so depressing. I just want Jackett to fuck off now, when I first had reservations it was a McCarthy-esque 'Thanks and goodbye' but now I hold nothing but animosity against him, his pathetic tactics and anti-football. get him the fuck out of our club.

So many players who struggle with the basics a professional footballer should have mastered.

Ikeme, Batth, EEL, Doherty, coady, Edwards, Henry all so incredibly thick or fail to do simple things right it's unbelievable.

This was our downfall under Mick, Solbakken and Saunders, shocking footballers along with shocking management. KJ sought to change this but it's so quickly unraveling its hard to believe.

I'd honestly make three changes at half time. Price for Coady, Bright for Edwards and Byrne for Henry.

Clueless, lacklustre, rubbish. This season has been a steady decline. Jackett has to go.

Just need to survive the first two minutes of second half, then hopefully sneak an equaliser.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Either we drop Coady back alongside McDonald and push Edwards further on (4-1-4-1 to 4-2-3-1), or if we have to play this horrible formation, then Byrne HAS to come on to offer threat down both flanks. I don't think that much of ALF but, like any striker, he's going to need some more support from somewhere.

FWIW, I wouldn't have Coady or Edwards ideally in the formation change either but asking for the shape change and two subs seems unlikely.

The worst thing is QPR are excrement and we are giving them such an easy time with shitehouse predictable rubbish that I would back micro's under 11s to keep at bay.

Frankly we should sack Jackett at half time. Fucking dire. Let's be honest, QPR are dogshite, but we haven't made them get out of 2nd gear. 15 hoofballs, 2 shots, 1 on target. RVLP one bright spot and seriously, who in their right mind thought Coady was worth £2m. Not singling him out for criticism but two million quid?? And Batth gets worse with every game

Think the long ball tactic is designed to stop QPR slicing through our defence rather than an attempt to start attacking moves.

No it isn't, it's the only thing Batth knows. **** poor tactics from a **** poor manager! This has happened on far too many occasions for it not to be managerial instructions!

Frankly we should sack Jackett at half time. Fucking dire. Let's be honest, QPR are dogshite, but we haven't made them get out of 2nd gear. 15 hoofballs, 2 shots, 1 on target. RVLP one bright spot and seriously, who in their right mind thought Coady was worth £2m. Not singling him out for criticism but two million quid?? And Batth gets worse with every game

I think it's fair to single him out, he is fucking rubbish.

LOL, Peter Beagrie sounds like he's calling Rajiv 'Reggie'.

Edwards rubbish. Coady rubbish. McDonald utterly anonymous. Doherty rubbish. Batth rubbish. EEL rubbish. Ikeme one thing to do and fucked it up. Henry rubbish.

Apart from that really good.

Would anyone care if Edwards, Doherty, Henry and Coady never played for us again? Appalling footballers.

Three of those players should have had superior replacements bought over the summer before we came back into the Championship, and moved into being second choice squad players in their respective positions. The fact that we're now even more reliant on them is such a striking illustration of Jackett's limitations as a manager, and of our recruitment.

This match is balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back