• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR - Wolves Fluent Attacking Display Matchday Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price has to come on for Coady, either that or take McDonald off because he is wasting his time trying to put his foot on the ball with the brain deads that are surrounding him in Gold shirts.
For one half only Kenny Jackett can we please try and get the ball down and pass with conviction.

No it isn't, it's the only thing Batth knows. **** poor tactics from a **** poor manager! This has happened on far too many occasions for it not to be managerial instructions!

Exactly. It's not a good idea for Danny to try to play it out. It's safer that he just hoofs it.

Sky have just said ALF had 9 (nine) touches in that first 45.

Think I will go and watch some paint dry for the next hour

Will be more exciting then this shit

There are some on here who know their onions, there are others of us who know far less - even those of us in the latter group know that hoofing high balls up to a short arse is utterly pointless.

Price has to come on for Coady, either that or take McDonald off because he is wasting his time trying to put his foot on the ball with the brain deads that are surrounding him in Gold shirts.
For one half only Kenny Jackett can we please try and get the ball down and pass with conviction.

Pretty much this, McDonald has come in for criticism (some fair) but what do we expect with these two morons alongside him?

In the 1st half we played 15 aimless punts upfield. We lost the ball every bloody time. Absolutely hopeless coaching.

just awful. i mean i would always support a bringing younger players through approach if we coached them to play intelligent football, but you need to walk the walk for this to ever be a meaningful approach

Reggie Van La Parra our best player according to Peter Beagrie.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

James Henry is fucking hilarious. :icon_lol:

There are some on here who know their onions, there are others of us who know far less - even those of us in the latter group know that hoofing high balls up to a short arse is utterly pointless.

If our defence tried to play it out we could have been three down instead of one.

No changes?? Seriously what the fuck Jackett.

When has passing it to a full back to hoof it up from kick off ever worked? Ever? Fuckin ever!?

Used to piss me off when we did it under Taylor thought by now it would have stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back