• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR vs Wolves Matchday Thread

My initial reactions to that team sheet; The defence is awful but at least it has some sort of balance, and Batth/Stearman have worked well together in the past. Hause needs a break after some abject performances. The sooner we can replace Doherty in January, the better.

I'm glad Saiss is back in the side, also that we're playing with two proper wingers and pace up front. A bit more positive from Lambert.

Definitely concerned with the creativity of that midfield though! The spine of the team doesn't suggest we will create a lot, or hold possession well. If the opposition take an early lead (again) it could get ugly.

Up the wolves!!

My initial reaction to every team sheet is the defence is awful at the moment. 😀

Really hope the players we've all demanded grab their chance now and make it their own. Encouraged by that front three.

Despite the general apathy, I still love the club and want to see good things.

Don't we all. That's what's making this current dog's breakfast so hard to watch. Still, as most have said, tonight's selection is better than expected. (Talk about damning with faint praise!). Perhaps the outcome will be, too.

Really hope the players we've all demanded grab their chance now and make it their own. Encouraged by that front three.

The front 3 are going to have to create for themselves though, they will be getting nothing from that midfield trio.

We will need to keep it on the floor with that front three.

Very pleasantly surprised to see Saiss, Cav & Dicko starting.

If he'd selected Saville on the left again I would have been seriously concerned about our future under Lambert.

Oh God its a Holloway love in on Sky :(

Seems a shame to have left Ronan out earlier in the week now that he's not made the squad for this.

Three or four players off a good starting eleven. Just chuffed to see Cav and Saiss starting although seeing Doherty's name still boils my piss.

Training cancelled so have to watch this..

All I ask for is some decent football, is that too much to ask? (with that midfield, probably, a lot for Saiss to do). Heavily relying on the front three clicking.

Fair play to all those who have gone down to the match....doesnt look many.

edit....just saw around 700 hardy souls have gone.

Back