• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (H) NYE build up + Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very flat so far Price needlessly booked Bright should have scored. Massive improvement needed QPR wasting time from kick off

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bright missed the one gilt edged chance, for me he looks lacking in confidence and isn't making the runs he did at Forest.
This demonstrates the frustrating difference between someone at the game vs this prat (Williams) in the commentary box who thought that that moment from Bright was typical of his talent and the other two said that his talent was far beyond his years and some of the moves he's made in the game built on his progress in the Bristol game and showed what a star he's on the brink of becoming.
Mind you, that all counts for nought if he can't finish/his confidence isn't quite there..

Must be more clinical. If not we couild blow precious points

This demonstrates the frustrating difference between someone at the game vs this prat (Williams) in the commentary box who thought that that moment from Bright was typical of his talent and the other two said that his talent was far beyond his years and some of the moves he's made in the game built on his progress in the Bristol game and showed what a star he's on the brink of becoming.
Mind you, that all counts for nought if he can't finish/his confidence isn't quite there..
Don't discount me being the prat!

Sustained attack from Wolves ending with Costa firing into Smithie's arms. (Sounds like a pub) Doherty started it off after Stears had made a great clearing tackle. About 5 other players involved. Too fast and too many for me to keep up with.

And there's the problem.... Price wary of committing himself doesn't tackle and and the attack developed and Sylla whips in QPR's 1st on target and from the centre of the box the ball skids into the right side of the net with Ikeme well beaten.
Fucking sucker punch or what?

First shot on target? Good stuff again.

Bright's left footed shot though is close but blocked then he releases a great ball through to Cav who's blown up for offside...

QPR flooding with confidence now. This'll be better. We're not used to leading, much more comfortable coming from behind.
Let's see how Lambert's fantastically entertaining team can get out of this one.

The good thing is we can score but we need to improve today. The thought of Holloway crowing in the after match conference is sending shivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back