• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR (H) NYE build up + Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that Costa won't start with the Wednesday game in mind, I would personally like our strongest team out as it's our better chance of 3 points out of the two games

I have a feeling that Costa won't start with the Wednesday game in mind, I would personally like our strongest team out as it's our better chance of 3 points out of the two games

My recollection is that when we do win on a Saturday, we hardly ever win the next game if it's midweek.

Oh, for Christ's sake. Wolves win 4-0. Cavaleiro (2) Costa and - finally in off his arse - Dicko

Whose about today? Should be in the moon around 12.00

Meeting up with UKYankee in there so I hope not!

If you get served buy all your drinks for the afternoon in one go

Following my visit over for the Derby game in November, I've just received a traffic ticket offence in Wolvo - £30 plus hire company surcharge of £50 !!!!
Fucking bastards !!!

Wigan are away to Derby and Blackburn are away at Huddersfield today so it's a great opportunity to pull 11 points clear of the relegation zone. Having that sort of breathing space and not having to look over our shoulder could be a big lift psychologically on top of keeping the winning run going.

QPR fail to over turn Nedum Onuha's red card.

Originally I was surprised at that, but on reflection I suppose it could not be overturned. Once the referee gave the free kick, then the red card was inevitable. The appeal would probably have been based on whether it was a foul or not, and as a free kick is given in the opinion of the referee it was unlikely that the appeal would be successful.

A decent bonus for us, he's there best defender and he's still shit.

What for? There are cameras on the bus lanes in various places now.

yes it was a bus lane apparently, not that i realised it at the time. was just driving round trying to follow car parking sign in town centre.

Lots of penalties getting handed out for those. Some are a bit of a pain, others the cameras are good. Coming towards town on the Stafford Road, anything that stops people cutting in from the right is definitely a good thing.

As with a lot of these camera offences it would be nice if a bit of understanding and discretion could be used to distinguish between genuine errors by someone who is lost like Mick and some knobber who uses the lane as their own personal shortcut.

Wolverhampton is introducing more bus lane cameras too

I did get a little lost around the back streets (near E & S i think) and it was very quiet so wasn't causing any problems for buses or other traffic.
Whilst I accept the penalty for the offence, I take exception to the hire car company slapping a £50 admin fee on !

Don't know how familiar you are with Wolves but they have completely changed all the road systems around the E&S too which can add to the confusion. The hire car company are taking the piss, worth challenging

Unchanged again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back