• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston Match DAy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handball decision not given after Cav had shot in the box. Looked a possible pen.

You can get the sound too, Susie - open up the TV site in a new window and click the 'listen' button. But the sound and pic are out of sync for me.

Sorted. You can pause the pic to let the sound catch up. That said, you have to wonder whether the commentary is worth having.

Creating chances now, game a bit more stretched. Love how quickly N’diaye gets forward

Cav cross just behind Costa & Jota

Breakaway opportunity for Preston - over the bar by Robinson

First goal will be very important

That's three ridiculous decisions against our forwards just trying to win the ball. Two on Jota, one on Cav.

Quite a few niggly little fouls going against us today when there’s been nothing really in it

How was that a foul against Cav?! Ridiculous.

Nearly another wonder goal from Neves there

Preston player rightfully booked for a trip on Cav.

I've come to the conclusion this ref is a muppet and wouldn't surprise me if he's dying to give them something.

You can get the sound too, Susie - open up the TV site in a new window and click the 'listen' button. But the sound and pic are out of sync for me.

Can never get it to sync in time Tom and ends up being more off putting than helpful.

Fisher has been booked & goes in heavily on Cav again - looking for an early bath

If I was Cav just keep attacking him - Cav has the beating of this FB

They certainly seem to be getting some favourable decisions

Can never get it to sync in time Tom and ends up being more off putting than helpful.

If the sound is behind the pic, just keep pausing the pic for half a sec at a time until they sync.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back